Monday, March 5, 2012

about me

I am going to do an "about me" post, but i didn't know what to write. So I found this "get to know me" tag, so I'm doing that, and then I will have some other facts about me below the tag. 


Where were you 3 hours ago?
At school

Who are you in love with?

My best friend, and it hurts.

Have you ever eaten a crayon?

No, but I have eaten sand

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

No

When is the last time you went to the mall?

a couple of hours ago

Are you wearing socks right now?

Yes

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?

I don't know..

When was the last time you drove out of town?

yesterday

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

No

Are you hot?

Of corse! 

What was the last thing you had to drink?

Coca cola

What are you wearing right now?

A red hoodie and some pyjamapants

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

I don't wash my car, because I don't own one.

Last food that you ate?

A baguette with chicken.

Where were you last week at this time?

At the mall

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

No

When is the last time you ran?

sautrday, night to sunday.

What's the last sporting event you watched?

uuuuh....  i have no idea..  

What is your favorite animal?

RABBIT!

Your dream vacation?

London, New york or texas!

Last person's house you were in?

My own

Worst injury you've ever had?

A disabled finger

Have you been in love?

I currently am... madly in love..

Do you miss anyone right now?

Yes..

Last play you saw?

Probably some school play

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

I'm just.. myself.. not trying to impress anyone..

What are your plans for tonight?

sleeping..  maybe doing a face mask.

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?

Myspace.. ? what is this?!

Next trip you are going to take?

London!!

Ever go to camp?

Never

Were you an honor roll student in school?

No

What do you want to know about the future?

If i am ever going to find anyone for me. If i will find a boy or a girl (I am bisexual)

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

Yes

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?

Probably..

Where is your best friend?

At school..

How is your best friend?

She's awesome!

Do you have a tan?

Not at all

What are you listening to right now?

Automatic Loveletter - Make-up smeared eyes

Do you collect anything?

Yes.. I collect post cards from all over the world!.. i collected coins once.. and stickers..

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

I don't really know any big gossiper..

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

Never

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

Yes, unfortunately..

What does your last text message say?

"<3"

Do you like hot sauce?

Nah

Last time you took a shower?

This morning

Do you need to do laundry?

No, just did.

What is your heritage?

My what?

Are you someone's best friend?

I.. don't know..

Are you rich?

No..

What were you doing at 12AM last night?

crying..








DONE WITH THE TAG.. OVER TO RANDOM FACTS!


Name: Cathrine
Birth: 9. December 1995
Interests: Being with friends, makeup, beauty, nail polish
Bad habbits: cracking my fingers, biting on cords, 




Anything else you would like to know? leave it in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I gave you a blog apperication award on my blog!! =)

    http://katiecuppycakemakeup.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-apperication-award.html

    ReplyDelete