Saturday, March 3, 2012

Circus in town!

This weekend Circus Merano is in town so of course, like any year, I went. Circus Merano is a Norwegian circus that only has shows in Norway I believe, and every year the Norwegian premiere has been in Fredrikstad (my home town and where I live)






Cirkus Merano






































Cirkus Merano


Cirkus Merano
The lady that was throwing those things he is catching, she failed and hit the tower of those things so he had to do it all over again.


Cirkus Merano


Cirkus Merano


I am weird I know, but I really want to be in a circus! I have no idea why, but I have always wanted to be in a circus, but it's to late now. Yeah, that was pretty much all I had to say about today, I will be better at posting, but it's just this past week has been a bit much things I had to deal with.

With all my love
  -Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment